CEREC One-Visit Crowns
CEREC is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in modern dentistry. It is a CAD/CAM computer system which allows us to generate superb quality porcelain restorations (crowns, onlays, veneers) in a single visit.
- Single appointment restoration
- Naturaltooth colored porcelain filling
- No messy impressions or plastic temporaries
- Closest filling material to natural tooth available
- Precise computer generated fit allows preservation of tooth structure
- 15 years of positive clinical research
How does CEREC work?
CEREC is a camera, computer and precision manufacturing machine all in one. We use CEREC’S built in camera to take a picture of the damaged tooth. Using this image, the CAD (Computer Assisted Design) function of the CEREC designs the porcelain restoration. Then, the CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) function mills the restoration out of a block of porcelain. We then bond the crown/filling to your tooth and are finished!
For more information about this amazing technology, visit the CEREC website.
How Can We Help You?
D'Amico Dental Care
359 Main Street
Watertown, MA 02472